This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Bugs

I was able to re-create this as well. Looks like this may be a bug.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hi Rael

I have added a bug for this issue, thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
      Eric Foresman
      Software Tester
      Miva Merchant
      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
      [email protected]

Comment

I'm having issues with sessions today. Someone tried to log in and noted I have 4 sessions active - I did log out and in a few times today. I go to the Sessions screen and select the check mark enabling the check marks for each session so I can select them - but they are not selectable. I am using an admin account with all priveleges. I had another user log out and notice that he too had sessions hanging which I could not delete.

select1.jpg
        Last edited by habreu; 02-25-15, 08:45 AM.

Comment

The administrative sessions in the admin are view only. You cannot delete sessions from the admin. Only the lockout screen will allow you to kick someone out and delete their session.

Check you admin session timeout under Domain Settings ->Timeouts. This should be set to 15 minutes for PCI reasons.
          Brennan Heyde
          VP Product
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]

Comment

Ok, well 15 minutes is not practical for us currently as we are doing a lot of work in the back but this is the first time I notice the behavior. The checkmarks threw me (made me think they could be deleted). I'll handle it from the lockout screen as you suggest. Sorry for the bug report.
            Last edited by habreu; 02-25-15, 09:06 AM.

Comment

BTW anything longer than 15 minutes is not PCI Compliant.
              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]

Comment

I understand Rick, thanks. I will adjust my timeouts accordingly. It would be nice if when you got booted out the system it saved state somehow. We are a small outfit, so everyone does everything and interruptions for deliveries, customer phone calls, a quick meeting in someone's cubicle, generating invoices etc in Quickbooks are very common. Since we are in the middle of updating all the products on the store (pricing, missing meta tags etc) the frequent timeouts generate a lot of whining - which is really annoying when you're jammed as close together as we are. ;)

Comment

Yeah that's a good feature request. We're looking into it, it's one of those ones that's harder than it seems.
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Any word on the "Array index must be a positive integer" error? I am unable to use my main product import. And I don't have a Keywords field in it. It's a big file, so I don't really want to go through testing by removing a field at a time, so any hints would be appreciated.
                    Thanks!

Comment

I use the Module: Custom Order Fields. This doesn't appear to be working properly. In the Miva 9 interface the text font seems to have the color "white" -- so I can type into the Customer Order dialog box, but it is impossible to read what's been typed due to the white text on white background. Is there an easy way to fix the background color or text font color in the Custom Order Fields dialog? -- This only appears to be an issue running on a Windows XP system -- was not able to reproduce the problem on newer systems. Windows 7 appears to work without a problem.
                      Last edited by Rael_Morris; 02-27-15, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Do you also use Marketplaces? I think you are seeing this bug, which has a module fix:

http://apps.miva.com/product/MIVA-BA...G-CSS-FIX.html
                        Brennan Heyde
                        VP Product
                        Miva, Inc.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Bugs (APO address error issue)

Looks like we have an issue with customers attempting to ship to APO/FPO Addresses.

Description:
                          After entering an APO/FPO Address and clicking submit at Step 1 Customer Information the page will refresh and return the error:

“One or more required fields were not filled out correctly.”

Error occurs with APO AE/AP and FPO AE/AP address with both Residential Address checked an unchecked. Checked in IE 11, FireFox 35.0.1, Chrome 40.0.2214.115, and mobile.

Our last order with an APO / FPO Shipping address was 2/16/2015 around the time we updated to MIVA 9.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open www.headblade.com
                          2. Click Products
                          3. Add any item to your Shopping Cart
                          4. Click the Checkout button on the top right of the page
                          5. Enter any valid APO AE/AP, or FPO AE/AP address (test addresses below)
                          6. Click Continue

Notice you are presented with the error stating “One or more required fields were not filled out correctly.”

Addresses used for testing:

379 EOG/CD Unit #61218
                          APO, AE 09309-1218

455 ECS/SCOI
                          APO, AP 09352

VMM-365 DET A, AF/120 UNIT 14026
                          FPO, AE 09510-4026

PSC 567 Box 6621
                          FPO, AP 96384

Comment

Error occurs with APO AE/AP and FPO AE/AP address with both Residential Address checked an unchecked.
                            Have you tried adding AE and AP to the States list? Using the built-in USPS module I get valid rates when testing your addresses on my site, and selecting AE as the State. APO or FPO would go in the City field, Country is United States.
                            Ron Frigon
                            Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

@rox-headblade -

Looks like there was a change in Version 9 that is causing this. Still trying to track it down. However, the solution to this is for you to add the following to the states list, so that customers shipping to military addresses do not have to select outside us and manually type in their "state"

Under Store Settings, Click on the States tab. Add the following:

AA Armed Forces Americas
                              AE Armed Forces Europe
                              AP Armed Forces Pacific

This will add them into your states dropdown list and allow customers to get past the validation.
                              Brennan Heyde
                              VP Product
                              Miva, Inc.
                              [email protected]

Comment

I just confirmed with development there was a change made in 9.0000 which is causing this of behavior.

If you have US set as the country, Miva will validate the state to make sure it is a valid state from the lists of states you have configured in Miva. Prior to Verion 9 this validation was not being done.

This means that if US is set as the country the only values a customer could select are from the drop down. Technically they could select outside US, but then they would need to put in a valid 2 digit state code in the Other State field.

Once you select a different country, the validation against the states code is removed and any value is accepted in the other state field.

The solution to this, and better usability for your customers, is to add the Military Areas (see above post) to your states list. The next question which will come to mind is "Can you sort the states list, so the military addresses are at the top?"

Not currently but this is coming soon.
                                Brennan Heyde
                                VP Product
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X