Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marketing Coupon Help

Originally posted by Dan - Glendale Designs View Post
    Make sure the messages item is assigned to the basket screen.

In our testing the RCPN forces to basket on invalid/error, even if the screen code is explicitly specified. (similar to ORDS/LOGN interactions) Curious if there are technical reasons for this as it poses a less than desireable user experience, especially if the shopper were to enter in customer information while not logged in and/or try to redeem later in the checkout process only to be returned to the basket page. (if I were the shopper I would abandon at that point)
    I have the messages item assigned and still does not display the messages.

It would be nice to have the default Miva 9 template code to have a baseline to start with to see if the functionality is working.

I am waiting for another fresh install of a Miva 9 Dev site to cross reference the code and have something to compare to.
    Jon

Viscott Limited
    www.viscott.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      I'm sure there is one, did you make the template changes? They're here: http://www.miva.com/version9-template-changes
      No, that wasn't mentioned in the video that I noticed. I somehow hoped we were transcending to point & click mode with this new interface.....
      Max

www.MaxairEngineering.com

Comment

Jon,

FYI - If you have a dev store (even an upgraded one) just apply the basic CSSUI Framework (once you're on 9) and you'll get all the template changes.

That idea about History though is a good one, I had no idea Kayako did that. We might have to "steal" it
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Jon,

I have the messages item assigned and still does not display the messages.
          If the store you are testing on is CSSUI, the following should be it with the messages item assigned.

Code:
          <mvt:if expr="l.settings:messages:error_message_count"><div class="error-message">
          <mvt:foreach iterator="error" array="messages:error_messages">
          &mvt:error;
          </mvt:foreach>
          </div>
          </mvt:if>

<mvt:if expr="l.settings:messages:information_message_count">
          <div class="information-message">
          <mvt:foreach iterator="message" array="messages:information_messages">
          &mvt:message;
          </mvt:foreach>
          </div>
          </mvt:if>

Comment

Working...
          X