Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miva Merchant 9 Template Changes

Brennan,

For my reference can you help me understand how to replace the entire (SHIPMENT_PICKLIST) template? Where would I find this full code? Only a snippet is included on the template changes webpage.

Remove/reinstall the "Template Based Batch Reports" module under Utilities->Add/Remove Modules?

Thanks!
    Darrin

Comment

Hi all,

So I finally upgrade to Miva 9. Yes, I'm very late to the party! I'm going through these template changes and just wondering exactly what they do? Do I need to make these changes?

For instance, for the first MMUI change, it has: MMUI: Edit Page: BASK > Page > Details

The only difference is it's adding "<mvt:item name="messages" />"

If I add this, what exactly happens? And if I don't add it, will everything work as it did before?

I would have the same question on all the other changes as well. Is there a description somewhere as to what exactly all these changes will do?

Thanks,
      Eric

Comment

That item is needed to display coupon related messages on the basket page. If you are going to add a coupon box to the basket page, you must add the item and assign it to the page.
        Brennan Heyde
        VP Product
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
          That item is needed to display coupon related messages on the basket page. If you are going to add a coupon box to the basket page, you must add the item and assign it to the page.
          Thanks, Brennan. But what about the rest of the changes? Is there any way to get a description for what they all do? It would be great to have a small description by each change here:

http://www.miva.com/version9-template-changes

Comment

Google Analytics (Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking Template).

I pasted the new code in my Ready Theme shop. I use MIVA 9.64 and Enhanced Google code Analytics.js. Pasted code from mm9.6_template_changes.html.
            Google Analytics stopped working. Received alert "No tracking ID present" or something like that from Analytics message. Mode and ID are correctly registered in Settings.
            Rolled back to older version. Looks like I do not have PRICE variable as in template.
            'price' : <mvt:eval expr="l.settings:item:price ROUND 2" />

My present code that works fine:

ga('create', '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:google_id_unencoded" />', 'auto');
            <mvt:if expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'INVC'">
            ga('require', 'ecommerce');

ga( 'ecommerce:addTransaction', {
            'id' : '<mvt:eval expr="int( l.settings:ga_tracking:order_id )" />',
            'revenue' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:order_total" />',
            'affiliation' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="store:name" />',
            'tax' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:total_tax" />',
            'shipping' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:total_ship" />'
            } );

<mvt:foreach iterator="ga_orderitem" array="ga_tracking:orderitems">
            ga( 'ecommerce:addItem', {
            'id' : '<mvt:eval expr="int( l.settings:ga_tracking:order_id )" />',
            'name' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_orderitem:name_unencoded" />',
            'price' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_orderitem:price" />',
            'sku' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_orderitem:code_unencoded" />',
            'category' : '<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_orderitem:cancat_code_unencoded" />',
            'quantity' : '<mvt:eval expr="l.settings:ga_orderitem:quantity" />'
            } );
            </mvt:foreach>

ga( 'ecommerce:send' );
            </mvt:if>

I will be glad to get a hint if I need to upgrade or not...

André Loutchko aka Protos, Stockholm

Comment

Working...
            X