No announcement yet.

Password Reset links immediately not valid or expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doh! Sittin' right there in front of me. Thanks.

Scott
    Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
    Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
    MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
    Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
    AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
    My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

I just looked the ACRT screen. This is the landing page of that link in the email isn't it?

I am needing to edit the email with that has the link embedded.

Scott
      Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Here's what I did and it works:

<mvt:item name="html_profile" />
        <head>
        <title>&mvt:store:name;: Customer Password Reset</title>
        <base href="&mvt:global:basehref;" />
        <mvt:item name="head" param="css_list" />
        <mvt:item name="head" param="head_tag" />
        </head>
        <body class="&mvte:page:code;">
        <div id="site-container">
        <div id="global-header"><mvt:item name="hdft" param="global_header" /></div>
        <div id="navigation-bar"><mvt:item name="navbar" /></div>
        <table id="content-container">
        <tr>
        <td id="left-navigation"><mvt:item name="category_tree" /></td>
        <td id="main-content">
        <div id="page-header"><mvt:item name="hdft" param="header" /></div>

Your password has been reset.<font size="4"> Your temporary password is <font color="red"> &mvte:global:Customer_Temporary_Password;</font></font>
        <p><p> Please cut and paste your temporary password into the password field when logging in. You can change the password once logged via Your Account at the top of the page. Don't forget to select your area and date when logging in. <p>
        <br /><br />
        <a href="&mvt:global:secure_sessionurl;Screen=LOGN&am p;Store_Code=&mvta:store:code;">Click Here to Log In</a>

<div id="page-footer"><mvt:item name="hdft" param="footer" /></div>
        </td>
        </tr>
        </table>
        <div id="bottom-wrap"></div>
        <div id="global-footer"><mvt:item name="hdft" param="global_footer" /></div>
        </div>
        </body>
        </html>

Comment

I'm having sort of a similar problem with login and have submitted a ticket. Has anyone had an issue with Chrome or Firefox (44.0.2) on Win10 logging in and then by the time get to the checkout, it's as if the login has never happened? I was able to use Win7 and Firefox (44.0.2) on another computer today and able to get past the credit card selection screen to be able to input credit card info. With Chrome and Firefox on Win10, I have logged in, select a product, go to Checkout, select credit card, click continue and the shipping/billing info is blank and a message "Your Session Has Timed Out." The sign-in option at the top of my page also does not show I'm signed in any longer.

I have had success using Microsoft Edge to get it to work. I'm able to go past the Shipping/Payment screen and get to the screen where I input the credit card information and the login is still active at the top of the page.

My ticket with support is Ticket ID: EAR-978-34975

My browser preference is Firefox and I can't believe many people would want to use Edge as their preferred browser.
          Last edited by Miss Kate; 02-16-16, 08:20 PM. Reason: I should have posted this in MM9 instead of 5.5. Was so excited that someone was having a login issue, neglected to notice posting in wrong forum.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
          , owner
          Miss Kate's Creations
          [email protected]
          www.misskatescreations.com

Handcrafted fabric covered photo albums, frames, brag books and MORE

Comment

We have this problem all the time. You log in, go to place something in your cart and it the store tells you, you have to log in before ordering. It's very frustrating. It seems to make a difference if you log in, go to a category and add a product to your cart without clicking on the product to get the full description. Don't ask me why but that's our experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman View Post
              We have this problem all the time. You log in, go to place something in your cart and it the store tells you, you have to log in before ordering. It's very frustrating. It seems to make a difference if you log in, go to a category and add a product to your cart without clicking on the product to get the full description. Don't ask me why but that's our experience.
              That's really not cool that this happens. Has it been your experience it is with Win10 using Firefox and/or Chrome? It works for Win7 using all browsers. I can't understand why it is working with Win10 & Edge. Just noticed this after upgrading computer on Sunday to WIn10 and then realized a customer had opted to send a check because I hadn't edited my payment settings.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
              , owner
              Miss Kate's Creations
              [email protected]

Comment

If you experiencing this issue I would send in a ticket to support. This either means

1. Your domain is changing between www and non www or
                2. You site has pages that should be secure that are not being served over https
                Brennan Heyde
                VP Product
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
                  If you experiencing this issue I would send in a ticket to support. This either means

1. Your domain is changing between www and non www or
                  2. You site has pages that should be secure that are not being served over https
                  I already have a ticket in support. Since Miva is running on Win7, my support person is going to do testing at home tonight as he has access to a Win10 computer. That seems to be the issue not whether or not my pages are secure.

Kathleen Steimle-Hermes
                  , owner
                  Miss Kate's Creations
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X