Summary Totals in Order Processing in Miva 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summary Totals in Order Processing in Miva 9

We would like to like to see a summary in Order Processing that gives the total count and revenue value of the orders at what ever the current filter level is. For example, if I filter for orders over the last 3 days, show the number and the revenue of those orders. If I change the filter to unprocessed orders from the last 30 days, show me a summary of just those orders.

It would help us greatly to keep a firm grip on managing our order processing. The guys in management want to know the big picture - number of orders and what they total in value to plan for labor etc.

So they ask our mail order department,
    "How many open orders do you have?" or "How many orders came in over the weekend?"

I would like our team to be able to filter for those scenarios (or others) and get the answer quickly without exporting to CSV and adding them up.

Re: Summary Totals in Order Processing in Miva 9

I'll talk to development and see if this is something we can add in to the core software. However you can do this now with a few clicks and a custom batch report.

You can use the batch reports to create a batch report that just adds up the number of orders and order totals and outputs it to the page:

Create a new Order Batch Report and use this code:

Code:
    <mvt:foreach iterator="order" array="admin_order:orders">
    	<mvt:assign name="g.total_revenue" value="g.total_revenue + l.settings:order:total" />
    	<mvt:assign name="g.total_quantity" value="l.pos1" />
    </mvt:foreach>

Number Of Orders: &mvt:global:total_quantity;<br>
    Total Revenue: &mvt:global:total_revenue;
    Then you can use the order processing filters to select your orders and use this batch report to give you a quick snapsnot
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Summary Totals in Order Processing in Miva 9

Wonderful! Thanks for both answers.

I didn't know about the batch reports. I've learned something new. Thank you

Comment

Working...
      X