Page development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page development

I wish to style this page, mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=OINF&Store_Code=mystore but I can't find it in the "User Interface" pages

And in a related matter, How does one display a page, especially cart pages, without clicking into them? -- like error pages.

Re: Page development

I wish to style this page, mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=OINF&Store_Code=mystore but I can't find it in the "User Interface" pages
    There is no actual OINF screen template, it is a pseudo screen code that operates as a switch between OCST and ORDL depending on if the shopper is logged in or not.

And in a related matter, How does one display a page, especially cart pages, without clicking into them? -- like error pages.
    Due to the dynamic nature of shopping cart pages, there is no preview mode per se. You need to visit/test these pages via the front end, under real world conditions.
    Last edited by Dan - Glendale Designs; 12-05-14, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Glendale Designs View Post
      There is no actual OINF screen template, it is a pseudo screen code that operates as a switch between OCST and ORDL depending on if the shopper is logged in or not.
      Due to the dynamic nature of shopping cart pages, there is no preview mode per se. You need to visit/test these pages via the front end under real world conditions.
      Thank you for the reply.

So, pages like SERT -Shipping Estimate Rates is that page intended to be a fragment, or is it ok to add all the regular page chrome?

Comment

So, pages like SERT -Shipping Estimate Rates is that page intended to be a fragment, or is it ok to add all the regular page chrome?
        Correct, it is a component of the Shipping Estimate display/functionality so you would not want to implement the full page code in that instance.

Comment

Working...
        X