X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Needed for Remarketing Incomplete Orders

Advice Needed for Remarketing Incomplete Orders

As we all move to Miva 9.

Are there any modules built in to 9 or available by third party to capture the information in abandoned carts. I noticed that scottivest (They use MIVA also) emailed me about the item I left in the basket and offered us a discount based on my basket contents ( a nice feature to have) I remember Emporium Plus, had something like that called “Lost and Found Orders. I see this module in the apps.miva store. So I’m guessing that MIVA will be support for it. Is this a good module or is there a better one. We are looking for automation, something that will take the customer info, email the customer with their basket contents and offer an additional discount.

Any feedback would be appreciate.

Thanks

Kevin
    www.automotiveworkwear.com

Re: Advice Needed for Remarketing Incomplete Orders

Listrak, Rejoiner, MailChimp/Mandrill and as you mentioned the EP Lost & Found Orders are all possibilities. Listrak is probably the most used solution we see at this time, however this is an expanding market.

We have seen mixed results with cart abandonment solutions and there are a number of factors at play, ie. budget, specific market/product line, customer base and the capabilities of the solution to name a few. One major point of consideration is if the cart abandonment solution doesn't have some level of intelligence behind it, you can easily train your savvy repeat shoppers to purposely abandon their carts to obtain a discount. (probably not as much of a concern with a niche market like Scottevest)

Comment

EP's Restock Shelves module can be used to do what you're wanting to do if it's v9 compatible. You don't have to do inventory to use it.

Comment

EP's Restock Shelves module can be used to do what you're wanting to do if it's v9 compatible.
        Yes it's V9 compatible.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Really appreciate the comments

Kevin