Ultimate Order Status Not Sending Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Order Status Not Sending Emails

We recently went live with our new site which retained the older Ultimate Order Status module. We quickly noticed that it was not sending status update emails when we were posting updates. Could there be a file in the database that was not moved over that would prevent this module from sending emails? We are stumped since both sites old and new are setup exactly the same. It's possible that it stopped sending emails when we updated to Miva9. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Jamin Jones, CEO
    the Appalachian Offroad Motorcycle Company

Re: Ultimate Order Status Not Sending Emails

Originally posted by phishbed View Post
    We recently went live with our new site which retained the older Ultimate Order Status module. We quickly noticed that it was not sending status update emails when we were posting updates. Could there be a file in the database that was not moved over that would prevent this module from sending emails? We are stumped since both sites old and new are setup exactly the same. It's possible that it stopped sending emails when we updated to Miva9. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    Hello phishbed,

I'm not aware of any issues with the Ultimate Order Status module not working with Miva 9. Was this a dev site that you took live and they reside on the same server? Do we host your site, if so, please send an email to [email protected] and we can take a look. We can create our own admin access to the store so we can test that module.

Regards
    Rafael Buelna
    Miva Support Engineer
    800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
    http://www.miva.com
    http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Re: Ultimate Order Status Not Sending Emails

Originally posted by rbuelna View Post
      Hello phishbed,

I'm not aware of any issues with the Ultimate Order Status module not working with Miva 9. Was this a dev site that you took live and they reside on the same server? Do we host your site, if so, please send an email to [email protected] and we can take a look. We can create our own admin access to the store so we can test that module.

Regards

Yes, our data was recently moved around when the sites were swapped. I'm afraid there's a file or database out of place but I can't image what it would be. Please see support ticket AKT-255-71691
      Jamin Jones, CEO
      the Appalachian Offroad Motorcycle Company

Comment

Working...
      X