Miva not sending tracking back to eBay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva not sending tracking back to eBay.

We use Marketplace to import our orders. We then process them with StoneEdge. It appears that the shipping tracking numbers are getting back to Miva, but Miva is not sending them to eBay. Any idea why not?
    Thank you,
    John

Re: Miva not sending tracking back to eBay.

Yes, because StoneEdge is injecting them into the Database and not via the API. StoneEdge needs to update their module for this to work.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      Yes, because StoneEdge is injecting them into the Database and not via the API. StoneEdge needs to update their module for this to work.
      Rick,

Do you know if StonEdge is aware they need to update their module and if they may be working on an update?

I will ask the same question of StoneEdge but thought I would ask here also since they are usually pretty slow to respond to theses type of questions.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MTB2006 View Post
        Rick,

Do you know if StonEdge is aware they need to update their module and if they may be working on an update?

I will ask the same question of StoneEdge but thought I would ask here also since they are usually pretty slow to respond to theses type of questions.

Thanks in advance.
        I checked and they have not updated their module since at least June of 2014. I just sent them an email to my rep about it. I doubt they are working on an update, but do not know.

Is there anyway you could give us a button to submit recent tracking to eBay? Right now we have to do it manually, which is a hassle. I really hope a solution is in place by the time you add Amazon to Miva Marketplace.

After watching some of your video's about 9, we are starting to wonder if we want to continue with StoneEdge. We like the functionality, but it is expensive.
        Thank you,
        John

Comment

Do you know if StoneEdge supports the standard Miva Custom checkout and customer fields? We are using a very old version of Addendum and that may be causing us a weird Paypal error that we cannot repeat, but have enough customers experiencing it to scare me.
          Thank you,
          John

Comment

I did tell them at the last MivaCon Regional they were at, I'll FW this thread as a reminder.
            Thanks,

Rick Wilson
            CEO
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

I'll check on the send tracking workaround.
              Thanks,

Rick Wilson
              CEO
              Miva, Inc.
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X