MM9 Phone-in Payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MM9 Phone-in Payment

I read William's Phone-in Payment module is now included in Miva 9, yet I can't seem to find this feature. Can anyone help?
    Thanks!
    Cameron
    Trent Studios, LLC
    Graphic Design, Website Design
    TrentStudios.com
    (970) 568-8652

Re: MM9 Phone-in Payment

Weiland's module is not, but the Order Processing section is designed for Phone Orders (and has been since PR7 back in 2010 or so).

What exactly are you looking for?
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I think my client was looking for an option in the Payment menu during checkout for 'Phone-in Payment'. Although, now they say that option was rarely used. I'll have a look at the Order Processing section closer.
      Thanks, Rick!
      I'm enjoying Miva 9!
      Cameron
      Trent Studios, LLC
      Graphic Design, Website Design
      TrentStudios.com
      (970) 568-8652

Comment

I would like to have this as a payment option as we do get customers who want to call in their credit card info. How exactly is it an option in the order processing section?

I tried installing the Emporium Plus Phone In module that I had set up in my current store (I am in the process of setting up an updated store using the Iron & Wool Ready Theme.) but it is not displaying the Phone In Payment Option during checkout.

Comment

Originally posted by susansoaps View Post
          I would like to have this as a payment option as we do get customers who want to call in their credit card info. How exactly is it an option in the order processing section?

I tried installing the Emporium Plus Phone In module that I had set up in my current store (I am in the process of setting up an updated store using the Iron & Wool Ready Theme.) but it is not displaying the Phone In Payment Option during checkout.
          Update - after doublechecking code again, and clicking thru the Payment options, the Phone In module is creating that payment option - but it is pulling a Paypal image as I did not have a phone in image setup in my active store. I was using a drop down menu instead of the Ready Theme Radio buttons.

I will see about uploading an image for it to pull and hopefully it will display correctly then.

Comment

There is a conditional statement on OPAY that will display the payment icon. You'll need to update this to allow it to display a Phone In Payment icon.
            Brennan Heyde
            VP Product
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]
            https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
              There is a conditional statement on OPAY that will display the payment icon. You'll need to update this to allow it to display a Phone In Payment icon.

Thanks for the reply. What I ended up doing was adding a line on the OSEL page for the Phone In Payment method with the image source for that icon on it. That seems to be working.

I did look at the OPAY page after seeing your post but frankly am not familiar enough with the coding to see which line you are referencing. Hopefully my way is Okay?

I do have another payment question - is there a (relatively easy) way to add some instructional text that shows up after a customer selects the Check option? Right now if they select to pay by Check there is nothing specifically on the final page that tells them that they need to mail their check and where to mail it.

Thanks.

Susan
              Susan's Soaps & More

Comment

Working...
              X