Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Field - normally hidden, now showing after upgrade to 9

also1.jpg
    Probably a baby question but I can't sort it out. After the upgrade to 9 I now see the values from Custom Field 'alsobought' (Toolkit) which are normally hidden i.e. EC-CB3-AF1,EC-ETC-5-AF1,EC-Rdc1-AF1,EC-Rdcqt-AF1,EC-ETC-1-AF1, Can anyone tell me the likely location or change I may have to make?
    I'm not sure if it was a result of the upgrade and old template code or if someone here accidentally changed something but, since I'm not really a programmer -and only look at the code a few times a year- I always have to dig through a crazy amount of pages trying to remember what I did and how everything is connected. I'm hoping someone can save a few of my brain cells. :)

Re: Custom Field - normally hidden, now showing after upgrade to 9

The toolkit also bought function saves a comma separated list of product codes on Invoice to a product custom field called "alsobought"

It looks like this custom product field is being displayed on the related product list. Go to PROD, then Related Product List and unassign the also bought custom field from the page. This should prevent the field from displaying.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Custom Field - normally hidden, now showing after upgrade to 9

Ah, simple enough - thank you. I can't imagine why someone would have touched that.

Comment

Working...
      X