Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Batch Reports + Automation

Two questions:
    1. Can I have an order processing batch report "run itself" once a day and deliver the results to me by email?
    2. Could I have that batch report show on the home page of the admin with my other reports/stats?

The batch report I'm talking about is a custom one I set up that lets me select a collection of PENDING orders and then it simply gives me a summary total of sales value and the number of orders. It's been a useful report to help us manage labor.

Now I want to take this report a step further by having the report come to me, rather than me going to it. Ideally, I want to see it in my inbox first thing in the morning. Failing that, is there a way to have the results display on the Miva admin home page upon login?

Re: Order Batch Reports + Automation

Hi Stephen -

Yes both of these things can be done, but they require our Enterprise Connect Tools. Because the batch reports can only be run from the admin, these tools will securely connect to Miva, run the report and do some action (email or save it)

Contact our sales team [email protected] if you would like some more info on what it would take to get it setup.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Order Batch Reports + Automation

Okay! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X