X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchro & Internet Explorer 11 - Not working together

I am using Synchro version: 1.7x
    When synching, I get this error message in my synchrolog:

"Upgrade failed. Please manually upgrade or install the Miva Merchant Synchro Connector module"

I do have the connector installed (1.7x) properly.

I had this problem last week and miva support directed me to delete all my history and cookies from IE.
    I did and this did fix the problem, however it is back again and this time that method doesn't work.

What should the settings IE 11 be to prevent this?

Thanks.

Re: Synchro & Internet Explorer 11 - Not working together

Originally posted by Strat1979 View Post
    I am using Synchro version: 1.7x
    When synching, I get this error message in my synchrolog:

"Upgrade failed. Please manually upgrade or install the Miva Merchant Synchro Connector module"

I do have the connector installed (1.7x) properly.

I had this problem last week and miva support directed me to delete all my history and cookies from IE.
    I did and this did fix the problem, however it is back again and this time that method doesn't work.

What should the settings IE 11 be to prevent this?

Thanks.
    Hello Strat1979,

That error usually indicates that synchro can't login to the admin. Are you able to login to the Miva Admin using IE and using the credentials you have configured in synchro? If you're on Miva 9, remember that we switched to the multi seat licensing, so if your license only has 1 admin seat and you're logged in and trying to synch at the same time, synchro is hitting the screen where it shows you someone else is currently logged in and if you want to close that users session. If you only have 1 admin seat everyone has to be logged out of Miva and then you can attempt to synchronize.

Regards
    Rafael Buelna
    Miva Support Engineer
    800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
    http://www.miva.com
    http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

Re: Synchro & Internet Explorer 11 - Not working together

Thanks.

I was logging in with Synchro via a user name I created for Synchro when I received the error.
      I switched it to my regular admin user and then it worked fine.
      I then switched back to my Synchro user name and that is working as well.

Comment

Working...
      X