Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time/money estimates for custom work (account creation page, sliding banners, etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time/money estimates for custom work (account creation page, sliding banners, etc.)

Hello everyone. My company is possibly looking to settle on using Miva for our ecommerce clothing business. We will initially be dealing mainly with wholesale customers.

One thing that we really want to implement is a much more extensive customer account creation page where customers are able to fill out multiple sections of information, and even upload a few documents to prove they are legal business owners / sellers / buyers. We want a layout that is much nicer to look at than this, but here is a general idea of what we are looking for:
    http://i.imgur.com/Xc3PWh2.jpg

Also, we currently have the ModaSuivant template as a base, but we are looking to change that big storefront banner to a sliding banner. We understand what the process would entail through javascript, but we are just not sure how to implement it exactly.

Looking forward to hearing back from some of you skilled Miva developers!

-Ilyoung

Re: Time/money estimates for custom work (account creation page, sliding banners, etc

Dear Ilyoung,

With Miva Merchant's extensive API and Modules just about anything you want to do can be done with Miva Merchant.

Before giving you an estimate, I would need more information.
    Thank You,

Nerd Boy

http://www.nerdboyinc.com

1-855-Nerd-Boy

Comment

Re: Time/money estimates for custom work (account creation page, sliding banners, etc

What other information are you looking for?

Originally posted by Nerd Boy Inc View Post
      Dear Ilyoung,

With Miva Merchant's extensive API and Modules just about anything you want to do can be done with Miva Merchant.

Before giving you an estimate, I would need more information.

Comment

Working...
      X