Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding "Upload File" Fields into Account Creation Page

Hello everyone.

Is it possible to add fields where customers can upload files on the account creation page of a Miva store? We are trying to create a wholesale based website and would really like to give customers creating new accounts a 1 step process in terms of sending us all of their information, including proof of their sellers permits and certifications, etc.

We would like for these files to either be uploaded to a folder on the server, or they can be sent to a dedicated email address as well.

An example of what we are sort of going for:

http://i.imgur.com/Xc3PWh2.jpg

Hope someone can help! Thanks.

Re: Adding "Upload File" Fields into Account Creation Page

You could use a custom field to do this:
    http://extranet.miva.com/forums/show...d+custom+field

However, from your post on the For Hire forum, I believe that to achieve the level of integration that makes sense for a robust B2B solution, you'll want to have this work done as a custom module.

We do a lot of B2B work, which generally includes quite a bit of reworking the account features. If you would like more details send me your contact information via Private Message. (Your's seems to be disabled.)
    Last edited by Bruce - PhosphorMedia; 03-10-15, 12:10 PM.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Adding "Upload File" Fields into Account Creation Page

Thanks for the reply Bruce.

I don't know why i'm lacking permissions on the forum. Probably a new user related restriction i'm guessing.

Do you think we could continue this conversation via Email? I'd be interested in finding out what you have to offer and get a rough idea of how much your services would cost.

Reach me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X