Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete site redesign

Hello All,
    We've been running Miva since 2009, and we just upgraded to M9. It's time for a complete site overhaul, and I would like some recommendations for the best companies to work with.
    Graphic design is secondary to functionality for me; I'm hoping for easy drill-down categories and filters, powerful search options, and sensible navigation. We are a specialty mail-order bookstore, with new (backorder-able) and out-of-print and rare (one-of-a-kind and special request) books, so availability and inventory level status have been somewhat complicated. We've been adding many more products over the last year, and the search and navigation has become less useful to the user.
    I built the original site myself, but I want more out of the site than I can do, including much-improved mobile display and functionality.
    I want to be able to maintain the site myself, and possibly even pass more tasks to the less computer literate in the office.

I hope this gives an idea of what I'm looking for. Please contact me via the thread first.
    Thank you!

Re: Complete site redesign

We can definitely look at your project and determine needs/provide an estimate. Feel free to reach out to us to discuss further.

Comment

Re: Complete site redesign

Elisabeth,

I sent you a private email via this forum regarding this project.

Thanks,

Scott
      Need to offer Shipping Insurance?
      Interactive Design Solutions https://www.myids.net
      MivaMerchant Business Partner | Certified MivaMerchant Web Developer
      Competitive Rates, Custom Modules and Integrations, Store Integration
      AutoBaskets|Advanced Waitlist Integration|Ask about Shipping Insurance Integration
      My T-shirt Collection is mostly MivaCon T-shirts!!

Comment

Working...
      X