Where is "Store Offline" Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is "Store Offline" Notice

I set my store to go offline to do maintenance. But once the time came for the store to go offline, there was no way to tell if my store was online or offline in the Admin UI.

In v5.5, after a refresh there was a bold red notice in the left nav letting us know the store was offline. I looked everywhere and couldn't see any notice. (I set it to go offline at 8:15PM and it was 8:16PM and no indication anywhere that my store was offline)

Anyone know what the deal is with this?

Thank you!

Re: Where is "Store Offline" Notice

Click on "Store Settings" on the main "Home" page...scroll down to find "Maintenance Mode".

Comment

Re: Where is "Store Offline" Notice

Its usually in your global header:

<mvt:if expr = "g.Maintenance_Warning_Message">
      <div id="maintenance">&mvte:global:Maintenance_Warning_ Message;</div>
      </mvt:if>

If you had our Template GPS module, you could do a search for it to see if its buried in some other template.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Where is &quot;Store Offline&quot; Notice

Sorry for the confusion....the Maintenance Mode notice shows on the website. But it does not show in the admin interface. I set the store to go into maintenance mode at "Store Settings" > "Home" page > "Maintenance Mode".

But after setting the store to Maintenance Mode, and the time comes that the store should go into Maintenance Mode, there is no message anywhere in the admin interface confirming that the store is actually in Maintenance Mode.

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
        Its usually in your global header:

<mvt:if expr = "g.Maintenance_Warning_Message">
        <div id="maintenance">&mvte:global:Maintenance_Warning_ Message;</div>
        </mvt:if>

If you had our Template GPS module, you could do a search for it to see if its buried in some other template.

Comment

Working...
        X