Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Significant Announcements at the Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Significant Announcements at the Conference?

Thanks Rick and Kyle. Have a great day tomorrow!
    Sincerely,

Stephen M. LaBar, Jr.
    (770) 441-9447
    The Martial Arts Store

Please Visit Our Site At:
    http://www.themartialartsstore.com

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
      Amazon told me that the tracking number I was giving amazon was invalid. I tried today with FedEx and a valid tracking number and it pushed the info to Amazon successfully. Are you still having this issue? If you are still not getting the info to send up perhaps you could contact Amazon and see why that is. If amazon is of no help, create a support ticket with us linking this thread and I can look with more detail into this.

Thanks
      Kyle, I won't be able to work on this until next week as I am traveling. I will retest and share all the settings with you at that time. Thanks for your follow up.
      Barry

Comment

We just put up 1.0004 and linked our products for Amazon. Our first order download did not have anything in the shipping area. We could back calculate the shipping by subtracting the merchandise cost from the total. Is shipping supposed to show up as a line item where the word shipping appears on the order?

We have been on Ebay for many months since Marketplace was first offered. We do get a line item for shipping but the ship via method is not defined. We can go back into Ebay and look at the order to determine the ship via and then edit the shipping in Miva to the proper ship via.

You can not do this in Amazon because when you edit shipping and put in the shipping amount it adds it to the total. The subtotal includes the merchandise and shipping and there the total order amount is now too high.

Checking Amazon the order shows shipping as a line item. I have read through the Amazon part of the instructions and can't find any reference to shipping that can be changed.

Please advise, looks interesting so far.
        Thanks,
        Chet Vincentz
        [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
        www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
        www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Comment

Originally posted by chetv View Post
          We just put up 1.0004 and linked our products for Amazon. Our first order download did not have anything in the shipping area. We could back calculate the shipping by subtracting the merchandise cost from the total. Is shipping supposed to show up as a line item where the word shipping appears on the order?

We have been on Ebay for many months since Marketplace was first offered. We do get a line item for shipping but the ship via method is not defined. We can go back into Ebay and look at the order to determine the ship via and then edit the shipping in Miva to the proper ship via.

You can not do this in Amazon because when you edit shipping and put in the shipping amount it adds it to the total. The subtotal includes the merchandise and shipping and there the total order amount is now too high.

Checking Amazon the order shows shipping as a line item. I have read through the Amazon part of the instructions and can't find any reference to shipping that can be changed.

Please advise, looks interesting so far.
          Yes that shipping total and sales tax from amazon is not correctly being shown in Miva. This is a bug and will be fixed in the next update that is coming out soon!
          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Is there an easy way to see what needs to be updated? How do I get the update?
            Thank you,
            John

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
              Oh and Marketplaces can now push order tracking data back up to eBay and Amazon even if you use something like StoneEdge that doesn't follow the API's (previously it did that, but you had to "properly use the API's" otherwise it would break).
              I have installed 1.0004. Will the tracking automatically push back to ebay now or do I have to set up something for it to happen. I use StoneEdge Order Manager.

PS. The Apps store lists the current version as 2.1
              Thank you,
              John

Comment

Rick, I was able to log in to a v9 store along side a client today, and neither of us got booted. That's a first since the update. Did this guy accidentally buy a second license, or is something else at work here?
                Ted Hust
                AarcMediaGroup.com

Celebrating 13 Years of Outstanding Service & Support
                Miva Merchant Design

Comment

Ted,

Can you shoot me an email about this?
                  Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                  CEO
                  Miva, Inc.
                  [email protected]
                  https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by khansen View Post
                    Amazon told me that the tracking number I was giving amazon was invalid. I tried today with FedEx and a valid tracking number and it pushed the info to Amazon successfully. Are you still having this issue? If you are still not getting the info to send up perhaps you could contact Amazon and see why that is. If amazon is of no help, create a support ticket with us linking this thread and I can look with more detail into this.

Thanks
                    Kyle, I can confirm that tracking numbers are not being pushed to Amazon and that the FedEx tracking numbers themselves are correct. In the Marketplaces-Amazon module, under the Log Console every record shows success, however, there are no log entries relating to tracking. The "Shipment" entries seem to relate to when we initially linked products between Miva and Amazon. I've no clue who to speak with at Amazon and have put in a ticket with Miva support.

If anyone is successfully pushing tracking to Amazon it might be helpful to see an example of the corresponding Log Console entry. As far as I can tell all other aspects of this module are working properly, just no tracking information being pushed to Amazon so purchases remain as 'unshipped' there and must be manually corrected.
                    Barry

Comment

Originally posted by willough View Post
                      Kyle, I can confirm that tracking numbers are not being pushed to Amazon and that the FedEx tracking numbers themselves are correct. In the Marketplaces-Amazon module, under the Log Console every record shows success, however, there are no log entries relating to tracking. The "Shipment" entries seem to relate to when we initially linked products between Miva and Amazon. I've no clue who to speak with at Amazon and have put in a ticket with Miva support.

If anyone is successfully pushing tracking to Amazon it might be helpful to see an example of the corresponding Log Console entry. As far as I can tell all other aspects of this module are working properly, just no tracking information being pushed to Amazon so purchases remain as 'unshipped' there and must be manually corrected.
                      Hey Barry,

I have received the ticket you opened with Miva and opened a ticket with Amazon as to why the shipping information is not being pushed to Amazon. The log console in your store shows that the shipping information was sent to Amazon. That is the correct log console entries when submitting shipping information to Amazon. I will make a note to fix the shipment message in the log console should be more clear. I can ensure you that the tracking numbers are being sent to Amazon correctly, but they have denied the information for some reason. I will update you via the ticket once Amazon responds to me with more info.

Thanks
                      [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by widgetsupply View Post
                        I have installed 1.0004. Will the tracking automatically push back to ebay now or do I have to set up something for it to happen. I use StoneEdge Order Manager.

PS. The Apps store lists the current version as 2.1
                        If you are using StoneEdge Order Manager and need to send shipping information, you can do this by going to the Marketplaces - eBay Listings tab and click the Update Shipping button, this will send all shipping information to eBay that has not been sent yet.
                        [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Working...
                        X