Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Advanced & iOS

Hey Guys,

I keep having an issue on a site that uses Paypal Advanced for payment processing.

When checking out on a mobile device using iOS the payment gets sent to Paypal, but the order does not complete in Miva. The customer doesn't hit INVC. They go from Page PPHC to /mm5/merchant.mvc?AVSZIP=Y&TYPE=S&STATE=etc...

Is this a secure token issue? A known issue with Paypal Advanced and iOS?
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Re: Paypal Advanced & iOS

Well... I thought this was related to iOS mobile devices. Just had one that was Desktop on Windows. Customer did hit INVC, but no order was generated in the admin.

I have placed test orders which did generate orders in the admin with no errors.

Opened a ticket: MIVA #ODG-710-96852
    Ron Frigon

Comment

From Dev: "we'll need a lot more detail than that to do anything with this info. credit card/paypal, initiated from BASK page or not, etc...?"
      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
      CEO
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Using Paypal Advanced, payment was by c.c., initiated on PPHC. One user was on Mobile iOS, another on Windows Desktop, in the past 24 hours.

Mobile user did not make it to INVC, desktop user did make it to INVC. Neither generated an order.

The past few times this has happened, 3 since January, has been Mobile iOS, which is why I thought that was the issue. The mobile iOS always seems to make it to a url with all of their billing/shipping info, /mm5/merchant.mvc?AVSZIP=Y&TYPE=S&STATE=etc..., but an order is never generated.

Using Bootstap framework, cssui, updated to 9.3, mysql, v5.20
        Ron Frigon

Comment

Working...
        X