This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant 9.0003 Bug Reports

Please post any 9.0003 bugs you've encountered or suspect you've encountered here.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Re: Miva Merchant 9.0003 Bug Reports

Updated all of the 9.03 template changes.

I've encountered this issue:
    If a Gift Certificate has been Redeemed on the RGFT page and then the customer re-enters that same Gift Certificate on the OPAY page, I get this fatal error:

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:
    Error Code: MER-TUI-MGR-00023
    Description: Item 'payment' threw exception 'invalid_payment_method' during initialization
    Other Information: Unable to apply gift certificate.
    This also occurs if the Gift Certificate Redeem button is clicked on the OPAY page with a "null" entry.

The paymentmethod item is assigned on the OPAY page.

Comment

It looks like you are using the gift certificate form on OPAY, If that is the case you will also need to add this to the gift certificate form:

Code:
      <input type="hidden" name="PaymentMethod" value="&mvte:global:PaymentMethod;" />
      Brennan Heyde
      VP Product
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]

Comment

Hello, how do I customize Custom-fields values. It seems that I have imported values twice.
        Were the flags inside css-file or in database?

Import: Import Data and Settings in XML Provisioning Format
        Module: XML Provisioning Import
        Line Number: 1
        Last Tag Processed: Module

Select a File to Begin Importing Data

Date/Time Line # Log Message
        4-18-2015 15:10:14 Import of custom-fields.xml started
        4-18-2015 15:10:13 2 ProductField_Add: A product field with the code 'product-flag' already exists
        4-18-2015 15:10:14 Import of custom-fields.xml complete

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        At first I received:
        Error Code: MER-IMP-JSN-00062
        Description: Module 'provisioningimport' does not support delimited import
        Last edited by Protos; 04-18-15, 05:25 AM. Reason: problem solved

Comment

Hi Brennan,Thanks. That did the trick.

Comment

@protos

That error means you already have the custom field created used for the product flags. You can manage them under Utilities -> Custom fields.
            Brennan Heyde
            VP Product
            Miva, Inc.
            [email protected]

Comment

I have seen this issue since version 9.00, but when you install a module it stays on the "Files" tab instead of switching to the "information" tab. Not a major issue, but kinda annoying.

Comment

Gift certificates are still generating for a product that does not have "Generate a Gift Certificate When This Product is Purchased" checked. This product had this selected shortly, but then it was turned off and unfortunately certs are still being created upon purchase.

Comment

Using Viking Coders Affiliate Management module for our Ambassador program, and we're seeing an issue that I'm told didn't happen before the upgrade to 9.

If you look at an order from today (#254428), the customer was able to use both an Ambassador code AND a promo code coupon. I've tried everything I could think of to reproduce the error, and was unable to.

Entered the Ambassador code manually, and was only presented with the option to enter a gift certificate. - AS DESIGNED
                  Clicked through from the same Affiliate link the customer used, only given gift cert option. - AS DESIGNED
                  Entered a Promo Code and tried to back into the page where I could enter Ambassador code & couldn't - AS DESIGNED

So... here I am asking what, if anything, I might be missing; or if I have something set incorrectly somewhere that I'm not aware of.

Looking back, I see that a few people have been able to do this. I wish I knew how!

Comment

Hi titlehere

I am not able to reproduce this issue in my test store. Can you give me more information on the setup for this product or maybe open a service ticket so that we can login and take a look?

Thanks

-Eric
                    Eric Foresman
                    Software Tester
                    Miva Merchant
                    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
                    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post
                      Hi titlehere

I am not able to reproduce this issue in my test store. Can you give me more information on the setup for this product or maybe open a service ticket so that we can login and take a look?

Thanks

-Eric
                      It actually doesn't matter which product is entered. I've had people buy a few different things and get through using both discounts. Let me see if I can find a few more orders where it happened and we'll open a bug ticket.

EDIT: Doh, you're not talking to me!
                      Last edited by rox-headblade; 04-28-15, 12:25 PM. Reason: Not for me...

Comment

Hi titlehere

Thanks

-Eric
                        Hi, Eric.

Here is a link to the product in our store: http://www.nordicneedle.com/ctgy/gift-certificates.html

Thankfully it is not generating the e-mail (that would really confuse our customers), but it is generating the certificate codes in the order and the administration. Here are some screen shots.

prod-details.jpg

cert-details.jpg
                        cert-admin.jpg

Comment

Hi titlehere

I don’t quite understand how the attributes are setup for this product. Can you open a service ticket so that we can login and take a closer look at what is happening?

Thanks

-Eric
                          Eric Foresman
                          Software Tester
                          Miva Merchant
                          [email protected]

Comment

Hi titlehere

I don’t quite understand how the attributes are setup for this product. Can you open a service ticket so that we can login and take a closer look at what is happening?

Thanks

-Eric
                            I have submitted a ticket. Thanks, Eric.

Comment

Hi titlehere

I have written bug#18939 for this issue.

To get this product to stop generating gift certificates all the default settings on the "gift certificate sales" tab must be present.

Generate a Gift Certificate When This Product is Purchased = unchecked
                              Gift Certificate Amount: = Product Sale Price
                              Send Notification Email To = Shipping Email Address (checked)

All other options must be left blank or unchecked.

Thanks for all your help in tracking this guy down, it was a tricky one.

-Eric
                              Eric Foresman
                              Software Tester
                              Miva Merchant
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X