Custom Image Variable Not Returning a Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Image Variable Not Returning a Value

I'm trying to use the following code on my product pages to get the path to the "main" image type:

&mvt:product:customfield_values:productimagecustom fields:main;

However, it's not returning a value, and I can't figure out why. I'm using Image Machine to display my images, which works fine, but this is added to the main image element as a data-image attribute for javascript to call the full-screen zoom image overlay. My site is based on the Suivant framework, and although I've customized a lot of things, I don't recall doing anything that should affect this working.

I've looked for a place to assign the main image to the page somehow, but the only place I know of where that would be isn't available when Image Machine is active. Do I just need to reference this some other way, or am I overlooking something right in front of me?

Thanks,
    Josh

Re: Custom Image Variable Not Returning a Value

On the PROD page under Product List Layout, there should be two custom field boxes. Make sure the main image type is in the right box (assigned).
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

All of my custom product fields show up there as options, but not the image types. Maybe an item isn't assigned to the page? I don't see anything in the list that seems relevant, though...

Comment

Go into utilities and check the see if the module "Product Image Custom Field" is installed.
        Brennan Heyde
        VP Product
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Ah, that did it. Thanks, Brennan!

Comment

Working...
          X