This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 Support Thread

Now that Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 is out, please directly all related support posts here.

http://extranet.miva.com/forums/show...-Now-Available
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Re: Miva Merchant Marketplaces 1.0005 Support Thread

Just set it up and got our first order. Do I have to create a new payment type or can I use the COD one (on the front end I use the COD renamed for 'On Account' cusomers)? I know Amazon handles the payment not sure what to do on the back end here to process. Also is it possible to automate the Merchant email when I import? The warehouse guys see the emails and didn't know the order was there.

Comment

any update on ebay motors?
      Chris Dye
      http://www.kseriesparts.com

Comment

No, but not soon. Right now we're rolling Marketplaces into the 9.x look and feel and making it a primary level navigation item in the core software.

Then we'll be adding Amazon.co.uk, Etsy and then eBay Motors. So maybe next March?
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]

Comment

ugg, too long.... might look into the Amazon stores in the mean time.
          Chris Dye
          http://www.kseriesparts.com

Comment

I am getting this error, currently on v1.0005:

The package weight is not valid or is missing. Provide a valid number for the weight.

The product has shipping dimensions entered, and weighs 3.25 oz. No matter what I put in for the weight, I get the error above. The shipping policy is flat rate, and Calculated shipping policy is not checked under Ebay Listing Details.

Edit: Never mind. I looked at the shipping policy again and it is flat rate for domestic but calculated for international. Checking off the Calculated shipping policy box resolved the problem.
            Last edited by Leanne; 05-25-15, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Just installed Marketplaces 5.0. I am getting "the end user has not completed auth and auth sign in flow" when I try to add an account in both product and sandbox environment.

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BkraM View Post
                Just installed Marketplaces 5.0. I am getting "the end user has not completed auth and auth sign in flow" when I try to add an account in both product and sandbox environment.

Thanks

Mark
                Hey Mark,

It is likely that you are blocking a pop up when click Retrieve account which sends you to ebay to sign in and complete the auth and auth sign in flow. See for step by step http://www.miva.com/marketplaces documentation.
                [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Thanks Kyle.. It was the popup. Does anyone know what payment type needs to be added to StoneEdge to get the Payment type/method to Pass from Miva to SE. I tried adding both Marketplaces and Paypal

Payment Type: Marketplaces
                  Marketplace: eBay
                  Payment Method: PayPal
                  Payment Status: Complete

Mark

Comment

Can you select what products you want to put on Amazon? I have products with attributes that I need to leave off.

Comment

Yes you choose which products go to Amazon.
                      Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                      CEO
                      Miva, Inc.
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
                        Yes you choose which products go to Amazon.
                        Thanks Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by VegasInternet View Post
                          Can you select what products you want to put on Amazon? I have products with attributes that I need to leave off.
                          Yes, you can select what products you want linked to amazon products. Each product must exist on amazon and have its own ASIN and Seller SKU first. Then use the seller sku to link to a miva product. Amazon Variants count as its own product and should be linked to the variant or product of your choosing.

Thanks
                          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Did a 30 day Good till canceled fixed price on Ebay. The listing ended, I want to relist it but maintain the total items sold like others do on ebay. Do I create a new listing through Miva or do I relist through Ebay? If I relist through ebay will orders import for the listing to Miva or does the listing have to exist in Miva too?

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by BkraM View Post
                              Did a 30 day Good till canceled fixed price on Ebay. The listing ended, I want to relist it but maintain the total items sold like others do on ebay. Do I create a new listing through Miva or do I relist through Ebay? If I relist through ebay will orders import for the listing to Miva or does the listing have to exist in Miva too?

Thanks

Mark
                              Hey Mark,

If you relist the listing through Miva it will only relist with the quantity left on the listing as it ended. For example, if you had a listing with 15 quantity and 3 sold when the listing ended, when you relist it will show with 12 quantity and 0 sold. If you choose to relist through eBay and you wish to have orders import, then you can change the order import settings on the eBay - Settings tab to Import all eBay orders. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks
                              [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Working...
                              X