Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS is not showing rates for Canada

Hello,
    We are setting up a new store. I am using the built in UPS module. I have UPS Expedited, Express and Saver enabled and no exclusions for countries. Using valid international address from past orders I am able to get rates for all countries except Canada. I have tried 5 different Canada address and they all come back with no shipping options. Am I missing something?

Re: UPS is not showing rates for Canada

Hello,

What is the weight of your basket when you test? Is your "Ship From" address in the module a US or CA address?
    Jim McCormick
    Miva Merchant Support
    866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Weight is 4lbs and Ship From address is US. We have it set up for international that anything 3 or less is done with USPS and the rest is UPS. The USPS rates show up, but when you go over 3 lbs nothing shows up for Canada. UPS rates are showing up for over 3 lbs for all other countries I test except Canada.

Comment

Can you check your shipping method rules? To do that go into Shipping -> Shipping Method rules and then go into the UPS methods to make sure nothing is excluding the method.
        Jim McCormick
        Miva Merchant Support
        866-284-9812

Comment

Hi,
          Thank you for your help with this. The only exclusion that is showing is for USPS, but USPS is only set for under 3 lbs. USPS is showing correctly for the Canada addresses, but when I add to above 3 lbs nothing shows. However, for all other international countries it correctly shows UPS Expedited and UPS Express with it is above 3 lbs. I have attached a screen shot.

I have looked through a lot of the Miva featured stores and cannot find one using UPS for Canada. The only one I found did not appear to be using the built in module. Do you know of any stores that are using this module that I could look at to verify it is working for other customers to Canada?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tleah1 View Post
            Hi,
            Thank you for your help with this. The only exclusion that is showing is for USPS, but USPS is only set for under 3 lbs. USPS is showing correctly for the Canada addresses, but when I add to above 3 lbs nothing shows. However, for all other international countries it correctly shows UPS Expedited and UPS Express with it is above 3 lbs. I have attached a screen shot.

I have looked through a lot of the Miva featured stores and cannot find one using UPS for Canada. The only one I found did not appear to be using the built in module. Do you know of any stores that are using this module that I could look at to verify it is working for other customers to Canada?
            I assure you that the built in module works with Canada. Please open a ticket by email [email protected] and include a link to this thread in your email to help speed the process up. We'll take a look to see what's going on.
            Jim McCormick
            Miva Merchant Support
            866-284-9812

Comment

Working...
            X