X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Rates not displaying

Runing Suivant and MM9.
    FedeX rates, USPS rates - all good.

I added in UPS rates, completed the wizard, and in production mode...

No UPS rates displayed.

I have checked settings and the priorities are set.

I have the sort shipping module from Emporium, which also does not seem to work.

It actually appears that MM9 is simply not getting or displaying the rates. There is no error, no indication of anything wrong.
    It simply does not show any UPS rates at all.
    What am I missing?
    William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
    www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Re: UPS Rates not displaying

Unless you have a waiver, those rates are excluded by also showing FedEx and USPS. It's a legal issue with UPS.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      Unless you have a waiver, those rates are excluded by also showing FedEx and USPS. It's a legal issue with UPS.
      Wow - I had no clue.
      That makes it a little hard to offer many options if you use UPS...
      William Gilligan - Orange Marmalade, Inc.
      www.OrangeMarmaladeinc.com

Comment

You have a few options.

1. Ask UPS for a legal waiver allowing it, once they approve it, we can enable "rate shopping" in your store (their specific requirement is you can't show their rates side by side with another carrier's live rates).

2. You can use the Viking Coders module since it gets around this legal requirement in a "grey" way that we simply can not.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hello,

Give me a call at 800 578 5003 or email me at [email protected] and we can talk about how UPS custom can solve your issue.

Thanks.
          Amir Torabi
          VikingCoders/Emediasales
          [email protected]

Comment

I have a product that is set to only ship via UPS and still no UPS rates are displaying even though my UPS module said it is active and set up correctly. Instead the fall back shipping rate displays. I have not been able to get UPS to display on my active site or on my dev site with a Ready Theme. On my active site I am using Shipping Super Mod and the emedia team was able to get their UPS module to work. I would like to understand why the Miva UPS will not work and to hopefully get it to work on my dev site. I had contacted Miva support regarding this issue but no one has been able to give me any kind of answer as to why it is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by susansoaps View Post
              I have a product that is set to only ship via UPS and still no UPS rates are displaying even though my UPS module said it is active and set up correctly. Instead the fall back shipping rate displays. I have not been able to get UPS to display on my active site or on my dev site with a Ready Theme. On my active site I am using Shipping Super Mod and the emedia team was able to get their UPS module to work. I would like to understand why the Miva UPS will not work and to hopefully get it to work on my dev site. I had contacted Miva support regarding this issue but no one has been able to give me any kind of answer as to why it is not working.
              Hello,

Could you please open a ticket with us at clients.emediasales.com/admin.php. We will log into your store and take a look.

Thanks.
              Amir Torabi
              VikingCoders/Emediasales
              [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will do that.

Comment

Working...
                X