Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage Orders and Inventroy Variants

hello,

When I go into the site and add to basket an item that is an inventory variant (through choosing attributes just like Rick Wilsons demo on infant tops and bottoms) I get a price in the basket (my price is the sum of component parts).

When I go to Manage Orders to pretend that I am entering an order I have received by phone from admin, I can add the inventory variant part and choose the attributes, but it does not calculate the price (it is 0) the same way it does on the live site end.

What could I do to make the price show up when I am adding orders which have items that are inventory kit variants through the Manage Orders Screen?

Thanks
    Sam

Re: Manage Orders and Inventroy Variants

Hello,

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue you are having in my demo store. Could you please send an email to [email protected] and include your domain name and the steps you are taking in the admin that doesn't show the price?

Comment

Re: Manage Orders and Inventroy Variants

Originally posted by samgold View Post
      hello,

When I go into the site and add to basket an item that is an inventory variant (through choosing attributes just like Rick Wilsons demo on infant tops and bottoms) I get a price in the basket (my price is the sum of component parts).

When I go to Manage Orders to pretend that I am entering an order I have received by phone from admin, I can add the inventory variant part and choose the attributes, but it does not calculate the price (it is 0) the same way it does on the live site end.

What could I do to make the price show up when I am adding orders which have items that are inventory kit variants through the Manage Orders Screen?

Thanks
      Sam
      My Guess...
      Unless you have built your variants to have their own price (or added them later) this will be the case. If you want the price to work in the admin you will need to add the parent and then choose it's attributes. (this is because when you generated the variants you chose to have the price determined by the parent.
      Mark Hood
      Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
      X