Having Categories close to root homepage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Categories close to root homepage

Trying to find a way to have my categories in miva appear asclose to the homepage as possible. (execshirts.com/dress-shirts.htm) forexample. The problem is that all the miva pages want to be that close(execshirts.com/LOGN.htm) the two cannot co-exist on the software.

On MMUI what I did was go to each page screen xx and thensave the html as a page name I wanted and then uploaded it back on the serverand it worked but the pages were not dynamic but static.

I might have a solution but can’t get it to work. For onecategory I assign a specific page to it (execshirts.com/custom.htm) and then Icopy the CTGY page details to that page and it loads only the items that Iwant. If I try to access the page as a category it works perfect…if I try toaccess the page directly and not as a category link…the page comes up but it isblank. Is it possible to have the page populate the data I need (ctgy) butstill be /custom.htm to Miva and have miva treat it as a regular page?

Alternatively is there a way to get all the miva pages tomove into a new directory (execshirts.com/info/LOGN.htm) because that wouldopen up the CTGY pages to not needing a separate directory.

I know what I want to accomplish just don’t know how to doit…not sure anyone else has done this…thoughts?
Working...
X