Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add Related Items to Basket

Hey everybody : ) Hope all is well.

I'd like to change the related list layout so that it can have a javascript add button below the image that will add to cart just like the main javascript add to cart button will but for the related items. If anyone has any advice or a link to point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated.

Danny

Re: Add Related Items to Basket

There is a template to customize the related products. Go to User Interface, Pages, PROD. From here look for the Related Product List Layout tab section. If you don't see the template to edit, look for a link named "Advanced Mode" To allow the template to be viewed.

From here you can make any customization you need.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Add Related Items to Basket

Hey Brennan,

I have it in advanced mode, I just don't know what kind of code would create an add-to-cart button for the related items that would add one of the related items to the basket/mini-basket without them having to go onto that (related) products page and leave the main products page.

In other words if they were on a product page I'd want them to be able to add a related item to their basket without having to actually leave that products page. Is this possible?

Hope all is well,
      Danny

Comment

Working...
      X