PayPal Payments Pro and Product Attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Payments Pro and Product Attributes

I have a client using Paypal Payments Pro who sells T-shirts. For some reason the product attributes do not come through to the Paypal account. Is this normal functionality or is something maybe not setup right?

Re: PayPal Payments Pro and Product Attributes

Does anyone have any insight into this? I just want to make sure things are setup and working as they should.

Comment

Yes, because of the many different ways a cart could represent product attributes (and some don't even have that concept) paypal just accepts one value for the purchased "item". Not sure, other than using variants, if there would be a way to change that. Also, other than being "precise", why this would be such a big deal. Paypal is just handling the money, its not like they are shipping it or handling inventory.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thanks Bruce. The customer is asking - I told her to use Miva admin but that I would inquire just in case there was an issue.

Comment

Working...
        X