Miva Support Suite / Weird errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Support Suite / Weird errors

Didn't know where to submit this, but this looked like a likely place, so here you are:

Weird issue with support suite:

I needed to fill out a support ticket, and when I selected the department as Hosting related, I got the below error with a statement to copy the error:

Warning
    PDO::exec(): MySQL server has gone away (./__swift/library/Database/class.SWIFT_Database.php:1167)
    ================================================== ================================================== =============================

It allowed me to go on by clicking the next button, but then when I tried to submit the support ticket I got this error:

A Cross Site Request Forgery attempt has been detected; cannot continue with the required action.

It then popped up a place for my name and email address (never happened before especially since I was logged in already), I filled them out, and then I was able to submit the ticket. It did go through, since I got a reply with a ticket id.

Browser: Firfox v. 38.0.5. Time of issue approximately 1:29 pm EST Sunday June 28, 2015.

By the way...where are my old tickets? I used to be able to view them, but I don't see them anymore. On occasion I have had need to reference them. Maybe something to do with the above issues?

Thought you'd want to know,

Jamie
    Jamie Donaldson
    JSDVS Web Design / Development
    Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Re: Miva Support Suite / Weird errors

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately Kayako, who writes the helpdesk software, had a remotely exploitable code execution vulnerability reported to them about a week ago and they rushed out a new version without what is normally fairly good testing. We had no choice but to upgrade to it since it was either upgrade or be vulnerable. There's a number of errors like this occurring that we're still working on with them.

Also, try this for the ticket history:

https://support.miva.com/supportsuit...ckets/ViewList

I'll get our web devs to get the missing buttons corrected tomorrow.
    David Hubbard
    CIO
    Miva
    [email protected]
    http://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Miva Support Suite / Weird errors

Thanks for the info David...Wondered what was going on. Also, I was able to get to my past tickets with the link, which is appreciated.

Jamie
      Jamie Donaldson
      JSDVS Web Design / Development
      Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Working...
      X