Iron and Wool theme tweaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron and Wool theme tweaks

I'm trying out the Iron and Wool theme and noticed that it is different now that I have my real dev site on it. 1st - The most popular section is vertical on the page not hortizonal like the first time. How can I change that? And 2nd the site has a exact copy of my store but the pictures on my FTP are not showing up on the first product display page (the quick view) they will show up if you click on the link.

thanks for your help

Re: Iron and Wool theme tweaks

Check your Body Tag. It probably didn't update. I think this is a known bug when applying the theme to a store that's not a fresh install. Sometimes the BODY field has it's own tab under User Interface. Sometimes it's under User Interface > Settings.

Code:
    <mvt:if expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'CTGY'">
    	<body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> &mvte:category:code;">
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code EQ 'PROD' OR l.settings:page:code EQ 'PATR'">
    	<body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> single-column &mvte:product:code;">
    <mvt:elseif expr="l.settings:page:code CIN g.screenCheck">
    	<body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" /> single-column">
    <mvt:else>
    	<body id="js-&mvte:page:code;" class="boxed <mvt:eval expr="tolower(l.settings:page:code)" />">
    </mvt:if>
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Ok I did that to get the Most Popular to turn to the horiz position. I cut and pasted the code to the body tag. This is about Image Management not creating addil sizes. When I go into Image Management for a image it only shows one size(the original) I thought it would create addition sizes for zoom feature and save them on the server.

Comment

The BODY tag also affects the image machine function on the PROD page, which is why you weren't getting the image to pop up. You'll probably see that it's working correctly now I would suspect, unless something was changed incorrectly as you were trying to fix it.
        Ron Frigon
        Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by DHESS View Post
          Ok I did that to get the Most Popular to turn to the horiz position. I cut and pasted the code to the body tag. This is about Image Management not creating addil sizes. When I go into Image Management for a image it only shows one size(the original) I thought it would create addition sizes for zoom feature and save them on the server.
          The image machine does not create images until someone actually visits the page the image is being used on. If you have a image smaller than the dimensions specified it will not need to create images.
          Last edited by Mark Hood; 07-14-15, 05:05 PM.
          Mark Hood
          Vermont Gear

Comment

Working...
          X