Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find reference to Smart Breadcrumbs on PR9

Hi all,

We are trying to display breadcrumbs on our site. However we are unable to find the template or any reference to it.

Our search on the admin interface for 'breadcrumbs' comes up blank, we look at User Interface --> settings, there is no tab for smart breadcrumbs. We cannot find this section. How to enable breadcrumbs on Miva? Our version is Miva Merchant 9.0003.

I noted that it states CSSUI stores only? I wanted to know what this means? Our store is extremely customized and do not want to start from scratch by converting to CSSUI as I hear it will reset your pages.

Does this mean that if I do not convert and go through the headache of updating all of our pages, I cannot use Miva smart breadcrumbs? Our stores does not even use a framework (there currently is not one selected).

Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by heylow; 07-16-15, 09:16 AM.

Re: Cannot find reference to Smart Breadcrumbs on PR9

The template for them is located under User Interface, Settings. You should see a tab section for the smart breadcrumbs template.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Cannot find reference to Smart Breadcrumbs on PR9

At first glance at the code, it appears it may be possible to include Pages in the breadcrumbs, so if they leave a category or sub category to go to the Contact Us page for instance, it might readParent Category -> Sub Category -> Contact Us True?

Comment

Working...
      X