Auto Email xx days after order ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Email xx days after order ships

Hello, couldn't find any threads on this, if there is one please direct me to page.

I would like to send an auto email out a week to 10 days after order ships to invite customer to review the product they purchased. We have product review set up on site but no one is coming back to post a review. I hope maybe an email might get us some posted reviews on our pages.

thank you

Re: Auto Email xx days after order ships

Not sure if you are willing to replace your existing reviews solution or not, but our Ratings & Reviews module offers followup review request email X number of days after order date or shipment date. If you are using an external order management solution, just need to make sure shipment data is being returned to Miva Merchant for the emails to trigger properly using that method.
    Last edited by Dan - Glendale Designs; 07-30-15, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I use the Follow-on Contact module from Emporium Plus to send a message two weeks (adjustable) after the sale (which in our case is not necessarily the ship date).

The module still exists in the Miva App Store. Is says Version 5.x but it works fine in 9.

http://apps.miva.com/product/WCW-FOLLOWON5.html

I'm not sure if Miva has replicated this functionality yet.

Here's an older thread on the topic.

http://extranet.miva.com/forums/show...d-Coupon-codes

Hope this helps.
      Keith Oratz
      PrepareSmart, LLC - Emergency Preparedness Supplies and Professional Grade Search and Rescue Gear
      www.preparesmart.com

Comment

+1 follow on contact module
        Mark Romero
        ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X