Shopper Approved Merchant Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopper Approved Merchant Reviews

Has anyone used this Shopper Approved Merchant Reviews by VikingCoders?

I have a customer asking about it but haven't found much information on it and nothing at all on the pricing structure.

The reviews your store collects are syndicated to the top search and social media sites such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, CitySearch, Yellow Pages, Youtube, and 100's more!

Re: Shopper Approved Merchant Reviews

Hello,

First, let me say if you have any specific questions, you can always call me at 800 578 5003, and we would be happy to answer any questions.

Pricing information: The first month is free and does not require a card. Here is the pricing structure: http://www.shopperapproved.com/pricing.php

The search and social media engines are interested in authenticated reviews from a trusted source. So in order to have syndication, ShopperApproved goes through a stringent process to ensure that Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Etc. will display relevant review information on their search results. The idea is that each syndicated review will help drive new customers to your site and help conversions. That is why they have a 1-year money back guarantee.

Thanks,
    Amir Torabi
    VikingCoders/Emediasales
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X