Pre- and Post-9.0004 Admin error in Firfox / mmmenubutton.js

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre- and Post-9.0004 Admin error in Firfox / mmmenubutton.js

This has happened to me a few times before the 9.0004 update and still is occurring after that update and only in MM9. Maybe it is me....? I have a tendency to go too fast sometimes...? Don't know, but it only happens in Firefox browser version 39.0, Chrome is fine. When the error happens, no matter what I click on in the error dialog (continue, stop script), I get to sit and wait on it to let me go forward....I can't log out or go anywhere else in the admin...it just freezes...haven't tried debug, since it is probably above my abilities to fix it. When the application comes back to life, the error becomes a regular occurrence. It usually happens when I am in a screen moving tab-to-tab or moving to another bookmark.

If it is me, fine...I'm used to being told I go too fast....

If it isn't me, there you are for your use/perusal.

Error:

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://www.foxhillfarmleather…Filen...ubutton.js:732

Jamie
    Jamie Donaldson
    JSDVS Web Design / Development
    Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Re: Pre- and Post-9.0004 Admin error in Firfox / mmmenubutton.js

Jamie - I haven't researched, but since it happens to me too, and not necessarily while working on a Miva store, I think it's simply a browser issue FWIW
    Sabine Sharp
    eCommerce Strategies & Solutions
    Glendale Designs
    Support Desk

Comment

Re: Pre- and Post-9.0004 Admin error in Firfox / mmmenubutton.js

I haven't had it happen other than in the admin, but if it is happening with you as well, and not just in the admin, then it can be attributed to a browser issue.

Thanks for confirming Sabine.

Jamie
      Jamie Donaldson
      JSDVS Web Design / Development
      Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Working...
      X