Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Emails Missing Item, Code, and Quantity

Hi All,

We just updated to MIVA 9 and our order emails (custoemr and merchant) are missing the item, code, and quantity.

I checked the templates and the variables are there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a snippet from the email template:

<tr style="background-color: #f7f7f7; font-weight: bold;">
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: left;">&mvt:item:code;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; text-align: left;">&mvt:item:name;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: right;">&mvt:item:quantity;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: right;">&mvt:item:formatted_subtotal;</td>
    </tr>

Here's a sample of the email:

Code Product Quantity Total
    Total:
    $3022.70

Re: Order Emails Missing Item, Code, and Quantity

Originally posted by virtualimage View Post
    Hi All,

We just updated to MIVA 9 and our order emails (custoemr and merchant) are missing the item, code, and quantity.

I checked the templates and the variables are there. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a snippet from the email template:

<tr style="background-color: #f7f7f7; font-weight: bold;">
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: left;">&mvt:item:code;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; text-align: left;">&mvt:item:name;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: right;">&mvt:item:quantity;</td>
    <td style="padding: 5px 20px 5px 20px; vertical-align: top; width: 60px; text-align: right;">&mvt:item:formatted_subtotal;</td>
    </tr>

Here's a sample of the email:

Code Product Quantity Total
    Total: $3022.70
    Can tell me if the following item is selected on both confirmation emails
    toe_order_contents
    If it is can you open a ticket and make sure you add this email thread to the body.
    [email protected]

Happie Mendenhall
    Support Technician
    Miva, Inc.

Comment

Re: Order Emails Missing Item, Code, and Quantity

You my boy, Happie! Worked like a charm. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Working...
      X