Need help with multi-add on product page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with multi-add on product page

I have looked through threads and found similar questions but all point back to the new ADMP function which I can't figure out how to make work the way I want it to on the product page.

I am in the development process of updating store to ready theme (
    dev.iaffonlinestore.com) and need to add the option to order multiple sizes of a single shirt at one time since some of our items are offered as customized/wholesale products. Since I don’t want this feature on all products I’d like to isolate the function to use radio buttons or to be setup on a separate alternate display page that I can assign to specific products.

Our current/live store uses the Emporium Plus toolkit prod_quan page template to fulfill this function. Since the dev site is using a ready-theme, it doesn't appear to work the way I need it to.

Ideally, I’d like to keep as much functionality of the attribute machine as possible or at least recreate it since the dynamic pricing, swatch/image functions, etc. are elements that really enhance the shopping experience.

Re: Need help with multi-add on product page

Not sure whether the built in function will work for this as it was intended to add multiple "products" to the basket at once. However, we can certainly find a relatively easy way to accommodate this.

Please send me a direct contact link at: bruce [at] phosphormedia.com.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Re: Need help with multi-add on product page

I've written several custom solutions for this sort of shopping. You're welcome to email me to get a quote for your store.

Thanks --
      Kent Multer
      Magic Metal Productions
      http://TheMagicM.com
      * Web developer/designer
      * E-commerce and Miva
      * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Working...
      X