Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi piece shipping/ USPS

Hello,

I am inquiring on and issue I am needing resolved within Miva, if possible. We ship internationally, with some of our shipments ranging over $2500.00. Which is USPS limit. I am looking for a way within Miva to have orders that are over a $2300.00 limit to automatically be calculated into multiple shipping boxes vice one box which does not get calculated right with weight and cost.. This is in need so that the customer would be responsible for all shipping charges. With us as a company not having to take the extra steps to contact our customers and adjusting shipping charges after the fact.

for instance:
    Can a filter/filters for usps that would be as follows:
    $2299.00 or less = 1 box
    $2300.00 or more = 2 boxes
    $4600 or more= 3 boxes
    $6900.00 or more = 4 boxes
    $9200.00 or more = 5 boxes

Thank you,
    Charlene

Re: multi piece shipping/ USPS

Miva does have the ability to split an order into Multiple boxes but it only supports the following 3 packing methods:

1. Pack By Weight
    2. Pack By Quantity
    3. Pack By Cubic Volume

It does not pack by order total. If you can translate order total into a quantity or weight you can do what you're looking for.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: multi piece shipping/ USPS

Hello Charlene,

Our USPS advanced module is capable of this feature, and you can do split shipments on price level.

Here is a link to our module:

http://www.mvtrocks.com/p-VC-LICSUBALL.html

Also, feel free to give me a call or shoot me an email, and we can answer any questions you might have as well.

Thanks,
      Last edited by VikingSupport; 09-24-15, 11:34 AM.
      Amir Torabi
      VikingCoders/Emediasales
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X