Multiple Related Products BASK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Related Products BASK

I have a fully functional BASK page which has related products. I'm using the toolkit "related" function. If there is more than one product in the basket, the last product in the BASK is the one whose related products will get pulled.

If I have two products, I want to pull two related products for each of those products. I could use a counter to limit it to 2 products, but I don't know if it's possible to load two different sets of related products. Any ideas? My attempts have been unsuccessful because the second "related" function just reloads the same products.

Thanks,

Re: Multiple Related Products BASK

Can you post your basket contents code??

Comment

Re: Multiple Related Products BASK

You probably just have the MVT item for related products inside the wrong loop...or you may need to save the output of each Related Products call into another variable that preserves to previous value (i.e., mvt:assign name="g.allRelatedProducts" value="g.allRelatedProducts $ g.thisRelatedProducts")...but anything more specific would, as ntu mentioned, require your current code.
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X