Your session has timed out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your session has timed out.

That's the message I'm getting while checking-out and I wonder if anyone else has run across this and know what a fix is.

I'm on page 'Checkout: Shipping/Payment Selection'. I select a Payment and Shipping option, click Continue. I'm taken back to Checkout: Customer Information and I see "Your session has timed out."

I'm using the Base ReadyTheme with 9.0004 template changes implemented. The store is in maintenance mode, so I can't share the website.

Thanks!
    Cway
    Trent Studios, LLC
    Graphic Design, Website Design
    TrentStudios.com
    (970) 568-8652

Re: Your session has timed out.

Originally posted by cway View Post
    That's the message I'm getting while checking-out and I wonder if anyone else has run across this and know what a fix is.

I'm on page 'Checkout: Shipping/Payment Selection'. I select a Payment and Shipping option, click Continue. I'm taken back to Checkout: Customer Information and I see "Your session has timed out."

I'm using the Base ReadyTheme with 9.0004 template changes implemented. The store is in maintenance mode, so I can't share the website.

Thanks!
    Cway
    Can you open a ticket with us or post the url to the site? I assume the site is hosted on the dedicated server you have with us and we can get in and take a closer look.
    Jim McCormick
    Miva Merchant Support
    866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Your session has timed out.

Ticket created.
      Thanks, Jim!
      Cameron
      Trent Studios, LLC
      Graphic Design, Website Design
      TrentStudios.com