Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sebenza Ultimate Order Status and ShipWorks Features

Hi,

We use ShipWorks for all of our shipping but we also use it as a customer service tool in conjunction with Sebenza's Ultimate Order Status. I would love to finally be rid of all Sebenza modules but it is going to take some time and work for that to happen.

Here's some of the features that we would love to have built into Miva that we use the Sebenza module for.

1. Once we ship an order having the order status changed to "Shipped" on the site and the tracking number imported into the Miva database so the customer can see it when they are logged into their account. We also have the Sebenza module send the ship notification to our customer with that information. That is sent automatically when the status is changed to "Shipped".

2. We also have 4 or 5 other status updates we send to our customers before the order is shipped which also is displayed in their account. For example, if they order something from us and we are waiting for their approval our CSR will simply change the status in ShipWorks to "Approval Needed". The status is changed in the customer account for them to see and it also sends an e-mail to the customer letting them know we are waiting for their approval. These simple status updates cut down on the calls we receive and also saves all of our CSR's a tremendous amount of time.

If there is already a way to do this I am all ears, but it has to be triggered by the status change in ShipWorks for it to work for us.

Thanks.

Re: Sebenza Ultimate Order Status and ShipWorks Features

If your Shipworks module is up to date it works seamlessly with our built in order status system.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Rick, we are running the latest version of ShipWorks. I'll have to look into this because this would bring us one step closer to removing all the Sebenza modules from our site. I must be missing a setting because all the orders are showing has pending, even the old shipped orders. Is that in Shipworks that I need to make setting change or in Miva? I couldn't find anything in the docs for it but having those tracking numbers import and changing the status would be great.

Regards,
      Mike

Comment

I'm not a Shipworks expert so that part I don't know.

Make sure your connector module in Miva is fully up to date and you get the latest one from Shipworks.

They've supported our built in order status for more than three years now though.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

For anyone wanting to know, the setting in ShipWorks under the store settings. There is now an option to use the built-in Miva order status instead of the Sebenza Ultimate Order Status.

Thanks again Rick!

Comment

Working...
          X