Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colors in Basket and Checkout

Hi there

A few posts ago I sought help editing the CSS for the basket and checkout. I then left this project for a while and now when I try to revisit, I find I am unable to find the right CSS.

http://jocool.ca/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=BASK

I am unable to find the line originally suggested to edit (yet it appears I did edit this last time I put work into the site)

Some help locating the CSS to edit, and entry to locate would be so appreciated.

Re: Colors in Basket and Checkout

If you use the Chrome browser, all you have to do is right click on the portion you'd like to edit, click Inspect Element in the drop down, and you can find the CSS for anything you want to edit.

If you use the Firefox browser, get the Firebug add on, do the same as above, except it will be Inspect Element with Firebug.

Those tools enable you to find the style you need to change.

Hope this helps you,

Jamie
    Jamie Donaldson
    JSDVS Web Design / Development
    Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

I use Safari. Chrome lead me to a font. I am looking to change the backgrounds.

But I appear to have the correct css.. thanks.
      Last edited by leepat; 10-11-15, 12:00 PM.

Comment

When you add an item to the cart, you can see the background color #c8c8c8 that you inserted on the table. It's only when you have nothing in the cart that the table doesn't display the color.

Jamie
        Jamie Donaldson
        JSDVS Web Design / Development
        Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Working...
        X