X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting authorization possible?

Hello

One of our customers
    a) Entered and order and chose to pay by check.
    b) When we told them that we would have to wait for the check to clear etc. they chose to pay by credit card
    c) Now the order has two authorizations for the same amount
    d) The order confirm email shows two payments (because the template is cycling through the payment methods - which is the right thing to do because they could pay a portion with a gift cert and the rest with credit card)
    e) If I capture just the credit card - it does not change the existence of the authorization for check
    f) I use synchro and I have not yet synced to see what actually comes through

Can I somehow delete the first payment (the one by check) - or delete the authorization?

Or is the only way to delete the whole order and start over?

Thanks
    Sam

Re: Deleting authorization possible?

Sam,

I checked with dev real quick:

"If it were anything other than the old check module you could void the authorization. They could have support delete the record manually, but there's no way to do it in the UI"
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Deleting authorization possible?

Rick,

We really dont want people using checks - it is an artifact from the Miva 4 days.

I will try a test cc authorization and another test cc authorization (changed from mc to visa) and see if I can delete one of them in the CC area.

I will eliminate the check choice and let people call up to really ask to send a check. May be just eliminate it in the UI but not in the infrastructure so that it is still available from admin.

Thanks much,

Sam

Comment

Working...
      X