Master product code on INVC screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master product code on INVC screen.

So I'm using the "Product Variant Basket Item Replacement" module to replace the code on my items to the Variant Code through the checkout process.

Right now on BASK I'm using "
    l.settings:item:master_code" to link back to the master product, for re-marketing purposes, and for analytics data. It works great.

It does not work however on the INVC screen. Is there a way to call the master product code from INVC? I'm assuming that master product code data isn't stored in the OrderItems table?

I do have Toolkit installed.
    Last edited by monkeyevil; 11-18-15, 11:25 AM.
    www.jcroffroad.com

Re: Master product code on INVC screen.

You may just need to apply the module item to the INVC page to make the variable available.
    Also, did you check the token list on INVC?

I don't use that module, but I've run into the same general problem. I'd start by applying the module item to the INVC page and then see if that variable works. If not, then check the token list.

Comment

Thanks for the idea, don't think that is the issue with this screen though. I think this mod only pulls from the basket product array.
      www.jcroffroad.com

Comment

Glendale Designs wrote some code for me to fix this issue. So give them a shout if you find this post :)
        www.jcroffroad.com

Comment

Working...
        X