Removing Module Licenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing Module Licenses

I know Module_Uninstall_Store() is called when a module is removed, but are any of the vis_util functions called?

Module_Utility_Content()
    Module_Utility_Head()
    Module_Utility_Tabs()
    Module_Utility_Update()
    Module_Utility_Validate()

I'm re-writing my licensing system and was hoping remove the module license without having to always add code to Module_Uninstall_Store().
    Ray Yates
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    --- Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Removing Module Licenses

So the answer is no. Never mind :)
    Ray Yates
    "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    --- Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Pre-version 9, I think Merchant would always call the _Tabs and _Content functions after doing an uninstall. I'm not sure if it works the same under v9.

I've given some thought to ways to streamline the licensing code. If you get any good ideas, please let us know!

Thanks --
      Kent Multer
      Magic Metal Productions
      http://TheMagicM.com
      * Web developer/designer
      * E-commerce and Miva
      * Author, The Official Miva Web Scripting Book -- available on-line:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/IS...icmetalproducA

Comment

Originally posted by Kent Multer View Post
        Pre-version 9, I think Merchant would always call the _Tabs and _Content functions after doing an uninstall. I'm not sure if it works the same under v9.

I've given some thought to ways to streamline the licensing code. If you get any good ideas, please let us know!

Thanks --
        For the record, our licensing system was actually built to be portable (runs from and completely within Miva Merchant BTW). If anyone is interested in an 'almost' shrink wrapped ready module licensing system, you should PM us or contact us through our site.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
        X