This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Rules (or, where is my post?)

While we welcome open discussion, no "flaming" of any company, product, or individual will be tolerated. Ideas and thoughts are welcomed and encouraged, however insults and disparaging remarks will not be allowed.
    • No profanity.
    • No "bumping" (posting in order to move a thread to the top), "spamming", or "cross-posting" (repeated posts) is allowed.
    • Please keep posts appropriate to the topic.
    • Please try not to hijack someone else's thread.
    • Please keep signature quotes to a reasonable length.

The first infraction will result in a warning, the second infraction will result in a 3 day suspension and a third infraction will end in a 5 day suspension. After that, you will be banned from the forums. Spamming will result in an immediate and permanent ban.

To avoid spam on the forums, all registered members first 3 posts must be approved by a moderator before they are viewable to the public. Moderators are frequently online and review posts for approval.

You can find the archives to the email lists here.

If you haven't received an authorization email after registering on the boards, please email [email protected] and include the word forum in the subject line. Include the email account you used to register with the forums and we will get your account up and running.

To prevent registration and subscriptions emails from being filtered into your trash or spam folder, please be sure to add "[email protected]" to your safe senders list.

Hacks should never be posted on the forums. These are public forums and viewable by anyone and everyone. If you find a hack or security issue please PM me with the information and I will make sure that it is forwarded to the appropriate person.

Finally, if you ever have any questions or comments regarding the moderation of the forums please e-mail [email protected]. Thanks, and have fun posting!
    Last edited by Dave Slifka; 12-11-07, 01:50 PM.
Working...
X