No announcement yet.

One-page Checkout Tutorial and Free "Default Payment Method Helper" module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One-page Checkout Tutorial and Free "Default Payment Method Helper" module

Hi mnkyhead,

Assign the shipping and payment items on OCST/OSEL/OPAY pages.

The above step will fix the shipping error.
    Ben
    Miva Freelancer
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the tutorial. Successfully implemented a one-page checkout at my store. One question though....in one of the comments on this thread, someone mentioned that it might be possible to have an "upsell" program still with this setup (where the OUS1 page would appear before the OCST I guess). Anyone ever implement this or have any ideas on how I could tweak the upsell function to have it appear before the OCST page rather than OSEL (where I think it typically shows up). Thnx

Comment

When I click the link for the tutorial it takes me to my eMedia dashboard. How do I see the tutorial?

Comment

That tutorial is long dead. eMedia and Miva Merchant offer single page checkout services at this point.

Comment

Working...
          X