Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is upsell_attr_mult pulling its data from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is upsell_attr_mult pulling its data from?

Hi There,

I posted this same question in the 5.5 forum to no avail. I need to be able to customize the "upsell_attr_mult" on the UATM page and I'm having no luck working around it.

Here's the problem. I have my attributes set up so that if the prompt says "no" that attribute isn't displayed. With the upsell_attr_mult, it displays all of the "no"'s in the select list.

Is there a way that I can manually tweek whatever location the "upsell_attr_mult" is pulling from?

The only work-around I've thought of so far is embedding an external file, passing the sytles selected to it and manually writing the code with php but I can't even figure out how to even pass the styles array from that page. I don't even know if this would work if I could.

I'm open to suggestions for other ideas. Thanks.
    Last edited by Devendork; 05-14-09, 01:03 PM.

Re: Where is upsell_attr_mult pulling its data from?

I too have this issue.

On the Page UATM

I can't find where the item <mvt:item name="upsell_attr_mult" /> is editable.

It pulls a list of attribute option images in my case, but I need to edit it to include prices and propmts.

Any ideas? It's not loading the UATM "Product Attribute Template" Which is what I'd expect.

Thanks
    Facewest- UK Adventure sports Equipment
    www.facewest.co.uk

Comment

Re: Where is upsell_attr_mult pulling its data from?

It is a component module. There is a copy of it in the LSK. You can open it in any editor.

File name (Doh !!) :

MMUI -- mmlsk-cmp-mmui-uslmltplattr.mv

CSSUI -- mmlsk-cmp-cssui-uslmltplattr.mv
      Last edited by nottheusual1; 10-19-15, 01:23 PM. Reason: DOH !!!

Comment

Working...
      X