Statistics-Revenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistics-Revenue

I am having trouble reconciling the "Revenue" Statistic. When I add up the orders (after exporting them) I get a different total than MIVA -- every time. Any ideas?

Are you resetting your stats in MIVA Merchant admin in between these reconciliations? What is the amount of the difference between your numbers and the store numbers? Could it be simply that you are adding taxes and shipping charges, while the store isn't?

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me!

I reset the statistics weekly when I process the week's orders. Part of my problem is not knowing what is included in "Revenue" (the MIVA documentation doesn't say). I can't get this total to match any of my order totals: with or without sales tax, shipping, etc. Insight will be appreciated!

Comment

Are you using any coupons?
        Highly caffeinated
        http://www.coffeehouseexpress.com

Comment

No -- we are not

Comment

kpgi,

When you reset the stats, are your orders also starting at that point from scratch (ie: you delete all past orders), or do you have any new, unbatched orders already in the store? Resetting the stats in the store will start adding the numbers with the next new order, not any existing orders you may have in the store already, batched or otherwise.

Comment

Re: Statistics-Revenue

Does revenue in statistics include shipping?
              Yvonne Shevnin, COO
              pointsConnected
              [email protected]
              (408) 615-8424

Comment

Re: Statistics-Revenue

Revenue consists of all revenue collected so it would include shipping and tax.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
                X