Payment Gateway Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Payment Gateway Suggestions

Yes Chase offers that as well. We don't have gateways for any of the ones you listed other than first data but I would assume they all support Authorize.net.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. But now I'm confused a bit on another issue. You say they probably support Authorize.net. Do you mean that they don't have their own gateway and I'd still be using Auth.net as my gateway for these companies?

Kevin

Comment

Kevin,

That's correct, virtually every Merchant Account company (even if they have their own) also support Authorize.net. The only known exception to that is PayPal really.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

I have almost completed execution of Pay pal Expenses Pro and I am considering not going through with it. Paypal's administration system does not display details for "declines." We use this all enough time when clients contact up because their cards was dropped. We can tell them exactly why it was dropped by watching the "decline" on Approve.net. Paypal's execution of AVS has "training wheels" on it. There is not the capability to set up to the complete level which assessments should cause being rejected.

Comment

They tell me that the PayPal Payments Advanced and/or Payflow Gateway module allows this. You have to sign up for a $30 a month fee to use their PayPal Manager.

After hours of screwing around with them and their "support" person, I am ready to pull the plug on Paypal as a payment processor. I have just signed up with First Data on an "Interchange Plus" fee structure.

Go to cardfellow.com to compare processors.

I hate Paypal. They treat their merchants as customers. Everytime I log in to the admin, there's an ad I have to dismiss. The place is run by "sloganeers." Trying to understand the difference between their vague and similarly-named services is an exercise in time wastage.

Kevin Garrett

Comment

Working...
            X