Offer a shipping discount to select customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offer a shipping discount to select customers

Hello, using Miva Merchant 4.23 with Open UI, is there any means, or any module that would allow a customer to add a key phrase (such as discount) and then be given a free shipping on the product, when shipping is usually a fixed cost of $4.95. We want to offer a coupon for mailing to customers and if the customer goes to the shopping cart and adds the coupon keyword, they get free shipping. Any way to do this? If not, is there a way for the customer to add the keyword and get a discount on the cost of the product? Thanks for the help !

AdvanzDesign's Coupon Discount & Free Shipping module should work for this.

Comment

Need additional help please

Thank you for pointing the direction to a module that will work for what is needed. However, it is boldly stated on the ordering page that,

"this module requires a new user interface module to be installed first"

I have read their (Miva's) explanation of what this is, but it is all undeterminable to me. I just do not understand what in the world they are talking about?

If another module is needed for a new user interface, where do we get this module from? Why does the explanation not advise exactly what a new user interface module is or where to obtain one?

I currently have Merchant 4.23 with OpenUI. Any additional help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

That's just MIVA's scary language about OpenUI to dissuade people from using OpenUI.....(which ironically enough, Mivacentral.com runs).

Since you already have OpenUI, don't be scared off by it. You can use the module.

Comment

Working...
        X